Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Hettinger Family

As I drove into their yard, I was greeted by 100's of free range chickens. I knew it was going to be an awesome morning. I could have photographed them alllll day long. Every building and corner was perfect for photos. Joe is the sweetest little boy ever, with the most gentle and caring parents.  I loved my time with these three, and can't wait to show you their beautiful session! These are just a few of my favs.


The very first picture I took, Joe reached up and grabbed his daddy's finger. It was SO sweet.



Joe was looking at his mama here.





Joe flirted with me the whole time...and I loved every bit of it.

I LOVE this red and green image. Christmas card anyone? :-)


This amazing couple has been married for TEN years.
What an accomplishment! Congratulations you two!


Hettinger's, thank you so much for allowing me to come on your farm and capture this special season in your life. You are so patient and gentle with each other. Thank you for letting me witness that.

No comments: