Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Introductions


Hey everybody! Happy #FridayIntroductions I have a few new peeps following me, and am happy to introduce myself to these new friends. HELLO! I’m Emily, and here are some fun random facts about me and my little world.

I am the owner of #redlakephotography. I am a new mama to the most beautiful little girl in the whole wide world • My husband and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary this month (with a trip to the local pumpkin patch) • I wish coffee tasted as good as it smelled • I grew up a city slicker, and now live on a farm in a tiny little town • I love to RUN • Red Lake is in our backyard • I could live off of cheese and crackers  • Senior photography is where my passion lies • I have directional dysfunction disorder (the struggle is real) •

Thank you for following my journey, I can’t wait to meet you!
 Find me on instagram for peaks into my every day life, and facebook

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your pic Emily.