Monday, July 27, 2015

Kyle + Brittany

Kyle and Brittany's wedding was absolutely amazing. The entire day was incredible, for sure a FAVORITE this wedding season! Brittany has beautiful style, as you'll see. Everything was so well thought out and brought together seamlessly. Kyle and Brittany share a genuine love that is so evident to all who come near. These two are one of the most kind and gentle couples I have ever met! It was an honor to document their love story.

We started off in the basement of  Splitrock Lutheran Church. It was a quaint little church on a gravel road, just my style! The girls were full of joy, laughter and positive vibes from the moment I walked in!







Then it was time for the first look. My favorite part of the day! And lucky for me, we got to do FOUR first looks! It was a day full of surprises for the whole family! Brittany chose to keep her dress a total mystery. It was a special moment when she finally revealed herself to her dad, mother-in-law, bridesmaids, and of course, her groom.









I hid in the back of the chapel to capture an image of Brittany and Kyle reading their love notes to each other. Is this not the sweetest moment? Then it was finally time to say "I DO"!






After their ceremony, Brittany and Kyle jumped in a 1949 Cadillac Series 75 Limousine. It was beautiful! What a perfect way to travel to your reception. Brad at Vintage Occasions was an amazing chauffeur.




Brittany's style really came out at the reception. There were personal touches, gold sparkles, flowers and candles everywhere! It was a dream to photograph! I wish I had room to show them all!




After dinner, guests had the opportunity to watch their vows spoken at the ceremony! Miranda at Beyond Social did a same day edit for them! It was so fun to see them watch their ceremony!

Ben Davis kept the party rocking ALL NIGHT long! He is the best DJ around!


Brittany and Kyle. You guys were so great. I'm so happy I got to capture your day for you. Enjoy every second of being husband and wife, and bask in that newlywed glory for years to come! xoxo

No comments: