Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Chelsie + Lance

I LOVED my time with Chelsie and Lance. They are an amazing couple, SO in love, and not afraid to show the world. Their happiness was easy to capture, and their day went just as planned.
All the ladies began their day casually getting ready together, everyone making sure Chelsie had everything she needed.


Chelsie had the most amazing bouquet! I could have photographed it all day long. 
A shout out to to Simply Devine


The first look! SO adorable! I think Lance was just a tad bit nervous.


Chelsie and Lance had extra time set aside for portraits. I LOVE it when my couples make their portrait time a priority.

 


We visited Lance's heifers during their engagement shoot, it was only fitting to do it again on their wedding day! I'm SO glad we did. I just love this portrait of them.

Then it was time to go get married!




We had a few minutes before the reception started, so we took the time to get some fun portraits with the bridal party. 


After dinner, we snuck down to the river to get a few last romantic portriats while the sun was still out.


I love you both so much, thank you for entrusting me with your memories.
xoxo

No comments: