Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Heather & DJ

Heather and DJ brought me to a little slice of heaven, and also where their wedding ceremony will take place. This little gem of property tops my list of favorite places I have shot. It was absolutely beautiful, lush, and amazing light was seeping in through the trees. The only thing better, will be seeing Heather in these same spots, with her wedding gown on!

Heather and DJ made me feel like an old friend the moment I arrived on their property. We talked and laughed like we had been doing it for years. DJ was the kind of gentleman you see in a cowboy movie. Heather was simple, genuine & radiant, with love seeping out of her eyeballs! These two are a perfect match, and I'm so pumped to meet the rest of their families!

Enjoy a few of my favorites from these two's special engagement session.

















Heather and DJ, thank you for your kindness. I'm so excited to see how you transform this land into a wedding ceremony dream! See you both SOON!
xoxo

1 comment:

BE CAREFUL FRIENDS!!! said...

----------------------------------

portugal is the Bigest Racist country that i have ever lived in. I feared for my life there and i consider myself lucky that me and my family got out of there alive! I have never lived in such poverty, and within the European Union it is the worst of the worst place to live.

I found this website that explains the Racism of Portugal today and i highly encourage all to read and spread the word in order to avoid innocent and desperate people from living or visiting there.

http://portugalisaracistcountry.neocities.org/

Thank you and be Safe.

------------------------------------

PUTUGAL E UMA MERDA! E VERDADE E VERDADE!!!