Monday, May 12, 2014

New York City

I just returned from an amazing vacation with my mamma. We spent four incredible days in New York City together. After walking about 100 miles though, we were glad to come back to South Dakota, and our small population.
I have always wanted to walk through Central Park, and it was everything I thought it was going to be. I spent several hours strolling the paths of the park, and taking in the beauty.

 This little guy greeted us at the entrance to the park.
 The Plaza. $1000 per night is the cheapest room.







 Lady Gaga lives here!




 We splurged and went on an overpriced carriage ride. His name was Socks. He was awfully slow.
The next day we ventured away from the park to become true tourists. Rockefeller Center.
 I will never get over the hustle and bustle in the city.

 My mom showing off my lulu bag in Times Square.


 9/11 Memorial.


 Washington Square.
 The Flat Iron Building.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love your photos! I just went to New York not to long ago and took pictures, you should check them out and see what you think! My blog is kimmackenziephotography.blogspot.com