Thursday, September 17, 2015

Mike

I have a very special place in my heart for this mama. Especially her three kids.  I had the great privilege of being a big part of their family while they were growing up. I babysat this fine gentleman, along with his two older siblings, while their mom worked her tail off at college. We had SO much fun together, and made so many amazing memories through our years together. NOW, the youngest, Mike, is off to college, doing amazing things, bound for greatness, and has the most gentle soul and kind heart. I'm so looking forward to seeing where is future path takes him. Enjoy just a few of my favorites from his session in Sioux Falls. 






I think this was right after I told him he could TOTALLY be a male model!!!!! He is such a stud.













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Mikes momma. Emily has captured my son so beautifully that I burst into teats. Emily is an amazing and most talented photographer! Emily is an angel and helped me through the hardest part of my life. I am amazed at her ability to bring out the best in people through the person she is and the art she has chosen to reflect her God given talent. Awesome Emily!