Sunday, July 6, 2014

Audra & Jason

The moment I walked into the room where the bride was getting ready, I knew it was going to be an awesome day. Audra was all smiles, and her bridesmaids were all laughing and sharing in her enthusiasm.

 Audra's stationary was so beautiful! Loving the purple this year!

 I don't think Audra stopped smiling all day long.

 Audra's daughter, Mia, was a very special part of the day. We took a few minutes to let her wear her mommy's dress before we ventured off to find the groom.

 Audra's details were so simple and elegant.


 Time to go find that groom! Isn't she STUNNING??


 This bridal party was such a fun group! I had a blast with all of them!
Audra was stealing looks from Jason all day long.



 One of my favorite moments of a wedding day, besides the first look, is watching a father walk his baby girl down the isle. Such a special moment.

 Married!!!

 I could have stayed here all night long to photograph these two. They were amazing!



 One of my favorites from the day, the light was delicious, and they were just so darn happy!


Audra and Jason, thank you SO much for letting me spend your wedding day with you. It was an absolute joy to witness your love first hand. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look awesome! -Allie