Sunday, October 20, 2013

Family Farm

I had so, so much fun with this family! It was such an honor to be able to shoot on their family farm and hear a few stories. Every nook and cranny held so much history, and so many memories.

I could have photographed here all day long! Thank goodness I had such a beautiful family to be in front of my lens. Especially Miss Kala. What a little ham she is!!! Her baby brother Tate was just as handsome. Thank you Maxon family, and grandma and grandpa! It was a privilege to meet you, and spend the morning with you on your family farm.



This toy tracter was Tate's father's. What an amazing piece of family history!


This dress belonged to Kala's grandmother when she was a little girl. Yet another amazing story from this family.


 Towards the end of our session, Miss Kala picked an apple for me with her daddy. It was precious.


No comments: