Thursday, August 22, 2013

Ashley

 I have had the pleasure of working with Ashley's mom for the past three years now. We always have fun together, and laugh a little too loud. Ashely is the same way. We instantly hit it off, and shared lots of laughs. She is wonderful to be around, so much FUN, and has an amazing personality. Ashley is a true country gal at heart, but an outstanding athlete and student, and absolutely gorgeous! Ashely plans on venturing on to college to become a veterinarian, and there is no doubt in my mind that she will accomplish amazing things. Thank you Ashley for the chance to get to know you, and spend the evening with you. I'm anxious to show you the rest of your images! I hope the first day of your senior year was as awesome as you!







1 comment:

SueAnn Hammarsten said...

I LOVE these Emily! So cute! The jumping one is perfect, you really captured her personality. Great job, I love the lighting:)